- Every State Of The Union address would be a live show, with ‘Ye dropping policy in-between hit after hit.
- Every time his approval ratings would start to dip he’d release a mix-tape.
- Think of the North Korean diss tracks!
- The idea of the Kardashians being that close to real power is so delightfully preposterous that it must happen.
- He’d be the only President with his own avant-garde, haute-couture fashion line.
- He’d hire Alejandro Jodorowsky to redesign the interior of the White House into The Sanctum of Supreme Power.
- Jay-Z: Secretary of State. “Mandatory solar panels on every government building?! You’re crazy for this one, ‘Hov!”
- At least he owns up to the fact that he’s totally narcissistic, attention-seeking and ambitious. All basic qualifications for being Commander in Chief.
- He isn’t afraid to speak his mind. Which would make things highly entertaining, up until the point he calls out Putin for looking like a wrinkled ball-sac, thus triggering a nuclear holocaust that would incinerate us all.
- He’s still a more viable, appealing candidate than pretty much every other politician currently in existence.